Check best performing and best earning category in Adsense ads
To improve your adsense earnings , select and choose best performing and best earning category is best way . To check that, which category is performing batter ,follow some simple steps .
Go to allow & block ads
Login to your adsense account .Click on allow & block ads in the top menu .
General categories tab
After that click on General Categories tab . See below on this page all categories are displayed in this page . In right side ,focus on three fields Category Name , Add impressions(last thirty days) , %Earnings (last 30 days )
Compare the data
In the upper image example you can see category Business & Industrial (21) get 31..2% ad impressions from total impressions . But the earning of this category is 34.6% , which is highest in all categories . It means Business & Industrial related category ads are performing best in this website .
This data is only last 30 days data . Notice this data regularly two or three months and then compare it . Then you get which category in performing best and get more earnings in your adsense account .
After comparison you can easily decide how to increase earnings by blocking some very low performing categories in your website .
- Adsense Site Level Policy Violation Causes And Solution
- Unable To Login To Adsense Account With Email Or Adsense Logged In With Wrong email account.
- Add And Remove Multiple Websites In Existing Adsense Account
- Adsense Tips-Impact To Block Certified Ad networks On Earnings
- All About Page Level Ads In Google Adsense
- Premium Adsense Publisher Requirments and Benefits