Would you like to know how to assess your body fat percentage and Calculate Body Mass Index? The amount of fat you’re carrying around is actually a great deal more important than weight, when many of us think about about losing weight.Regularly calculate body fat percentage inspire you to maintain yourself.If you should be measuring anything, it should be excess fat percentage, not weight. Your fat doesn’t accurately reflect the amount of your fitness.
Body fat is measured using what is recognized as Body Mass Index, or BMI. Body Mass Indes is not write way to measure fat percentage for over age person and athletes.
Formula to calculate Body Fat Percentage
- A women that is in form must have an excess fat percentage range between 21% to 31%.Women should be in wonderful shape, If body fat percentage might be as little as 10 percent.
- For men, if you’re in and fit shape, your system fat percentage must certainly be between 14% and 25%. Your body fat percentage could be as little as 2000, If you are in excellent shape.
- To estimate your system fat percentage, note down just how much your weight, Multiply your weight by 703.
- Next, write down your height, in inches.Then will divide your weight number by your level number. Navigating To article maybe provides suggestions you could give to your co-worker. That’s your BMI. Browsing To visit my website likely provides lessons you could give to your mother.
For example, if your weight were 150 pounds and height is 63 inches. Then formula is
weight in pound/ ( height in inch X height in inch ) x 703
150 / (63 x 63) x 703
150 / 3969 x 703 result is 26.56
It means your body mass index is 26.56. According to body mass index you are overweight.
There are different ways to evaluate the body fat percentage but this may give an instant idea to you of where you’re at. Remember the total amount of fat you’re tote around is actually far more important than weight, if you are thinking about about losing weight.If you use the method above to find out your present excess fat percentage, you’ll be on the road to a much healthier fitness level..
Body Mass Index Category
- Underweight = <18.5
- Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
- Overweight = 25–29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
If you are in overweight or obesity category then try to reduce you weight and do exercise regularly