This is the tutorial about How to install Prestashop Using softa
culous open source shopping cart . Prestashop is free software to create eCommerce website. Here is show you how to install prestashop using softaculous.Firstly Open cpanel.For logon to Cpanel enter your Cpanel Id and Password and click login.This will open the Cpanel .
After that find softwares and services section .Find softaculous tab and click on it.This will open softaculous
In E commerce tab in left side find prestashop and click to install.
Prestashop Installation window apears.
- Choose version of prestashop .
- Choose Protocol If your site has SSL, then please choose the HTTPS protocol. else Choose http://
- Choose Domain name which you want to install prestashop like : mydomain.com
- Choose the directory which you which you want to install prestashop. The directory is relative to your domain and should not exist. e.g. To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty.
- write Database Name
In Site settings
- Choose Store Name : My Store is by default .choose your own store name
- Leave the admin folder by default
- Leave the table pre fix in database settings
Admin Account settings
- Change admin email with your email account .by default is email@example.com
- Change admin password
- change first name and last name and install
For learn more about prestashop click hear