How to insert Branding watermark or logo in youtube channel videos
Youtube Video branding is way to promote your channel .The Branding logo or watermark enables you to embed a logo across all of the videos on your channel. Watermark or brand logo is displayed in lower right corner of each video . To place watermark on your videos login to your channel and follow these steps .
- Go to My Channel after login to youtube channel .
- After that click on the Video Manager .Then click on channel to expand it . In the channel tab go to “Branding“
- Branding tab is located in the left menu .
- Click on “Add watermark ” button to insert your brand image on each video . This logo is displayed in lower right corner . So take care about that your watermark do not disturb your viewer during watching your video . I recommend brand image format is .png with transparent background . But jpeg ,jpg and bitmap image are also allowed as brand image .
- After adding the image you can set the time of display brand image . When and for how much time it is displayed as show in the image .
The channel brand watermark is currently available only in landscape view on Android and iOS . It doesn’t work in any other mobile, tablet or TV devices. Channel watermarks do not appear on custom YouTube chromeless players.
- Block Or Restrict Specific User Channel Videos In YouTube
- Embed Your Youtube Channel Videos In Website Using Iframe
- How To Check Traffics Sources Of Your YouTube Videos
- Add Custom Thumbnail In Video
How To Manage Youtube Channel (Watch Videos)