Step to fill Online application to Apply Pan card online in india
PAN card is a permanent account number.Pan Card is issued by income tax department of india. From year 2015 income tax department started online application for apply Pan card online.To apply pan card online go to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/.
If you are an indian click on “New PAN for indian citiziens (form 49A)“tab.In the next page click on the link Online Application for New PAN (Form 49A).
In apply for new pan card page select applicant type from drop down menu.Click next button.Now form 49A will open.
Fill form 49A very carefully. All red star ( * ) marked field are mandatory.After submit application once you cann’t cancel the application.
Step to fill form 49A to apply PAN Card Online
- Fill Area code in .Area code a thee alphabet code for your area.Click here to find Area code.Find your area alphabetically and fill area code.
- AO type code is also found on area code page.Fill the Ao code.
- Fill Range code.Range Code Is also found on area code page.
- Fill AO number.Locate this on area code page.Click here to open area code page.
You have some minimum requirements to fill the application form.These minimum requirements are
- Aadhar card copy to submit as nationality proof.
- One address proof.One Identity proof.One Birth Proof. These are enclosed with online PAN card application.
- For PAN card fees payment ,Demand Draft,Net Banking,debit card or credit card one of these required.
Fill the application form carefull.Pay the fees of pan card and click to submit. You have get an auto generated receipt.with this receipt you can track application status. You will recieved pan card at your communication address filled by you on the application.