Prestashop is a popular script to create eCommerce websites.This is a open source script.If you want to change password after prestashop installation, Follow these step .
Steps to Change prestashop password
Login To dashboard to change prestashop password: To Change Prestashop password Login to Prestashop Admin dashboard.After Login prestashop dashboard go to upper right side of prestashop dashboard. Click on login name link. Login name is may be employee name or administrator name. Know click on “My Preferences” tab.This will open Administration / Employees page.
Change Password in Administration/ Employees page: In the Employees page go to the password section and click on change password button.
- In the “current password” field fill your old password.
- Know,In the new password field type your desired new passowrd.A secure password is combination of alphabets,numbers and special characters
- To confirm the password,retype new password “confirm Password” field .
- If you want auto generated password then click on generate password button.With way new password is generated automaticly.
- Click “save” button in the bottom right of the employees page to save new password.In this page you can also change your employee name and admin name.
If you have need more help to change password, See the video