Custom youtube channel name is very helpful to your fans to remember the url of your youtube channel .you can give fans an easy-to-remember web address to get to your YouTube channel. Custom URL is looks like the following example :
youtube.com/yourcustomname or youtube.com/c/yourcustomname.
You can change youtube channel name to custom only If your eligible . You can choose your URL based on things like your display name, your YouTube username, any current vanity URLs that you have, or the name of your linked website
Note : You can change youtube to custom only once . You can’t change your custom URL after you create it.
Check Eligibility to create custom URL
Before change the custom channel name or URL ,check the eligibility of your channel .
- The channel Have minimum 100 or more subscribers
- It must Be at least 30 days old
- It Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
- The channel have uploaded channel art
If you’re eligible for a custom URL then follow these steps .
Steps To Create Custom URL
- Login to your youtube channel .
- Then click on the channel icon in the top right corner as shown in the following image .
- Go to your advanced account settings by clicking your icon in the top left > settings
click Advanced under your account name.
- Under “Channel settings,” select the link next to You’re eligible for a custom URL. Note that: You’ll only see this link if your channel is eligible. Check eleigibility in upper section.
- In the “Get a custom URL” box, you’ll see the custom URL(s) you’ve been approved for. You can’t change the part in the gray box, but you may need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
- Select the box next to “I agree to the Terms of Service,” then click Change URL.
- Once your URL has been approved, you can’t request to change it. When you’re sure this is the URL you want, click Confirm choice.
Once selected, your audience can reach your channel by going to to either youtube.com/yourcustomname or youtube.com/c/yourcustomname. Both URLs will take viewers to your channel homepage.
- How to Create a youtube channel .
- Embed youtube videos Using Iframe .
- Place Brand Logo on Youtube Videos .
- Responsive Youtube Video In WordPress Without Plugin.
- YouTube- Add Custom Thumbnail In Youtube .
- How To Add Subscribe Button On Youtube Video .
- Make YouTube Earnings Currency Format Custom .