What Is Adobe Dreamweaver
Adobe Dreamweaver is a web development software . It developed by Macromedia which is acquired by Adobe Systems later. Adobe Dreamweaver is premium software . But user can user trail version to test this tool’s working . Downlaod dreamweaver Trail here .
It is a visual editor application . User can easily visually edit web page , so it provides user more friendly IDE to develop web application .
Dreamweaver has many built in features just like built it debugger , code helper , free templates, Split view, remote website.
- Debugger help to find coding error . Suppose you write a wrong html code in input field then debugger intimate you to in which line error is displayed. Read this what is debugger .
- Code helper helps users to write code during coding by predict the code .
- Using free templates user make a application with less effort . Using these free templates user can make a responsive and cool design with less efforts .
- Split view helps user to see results immediately after code complete . In one window ,user write the code and in other window see the code output result ,without leaving coding screen .
- It has a feature to open remote website. Using Remote website feature user connect Dreamweaver with web server . This feature provide developer to edit live website from desktop . When to change webpage on desktop and save it ,changes are applied on you live website . Read this- what is web server
It have no any big disadvantage rest of this is a premium software . So you can’t your full features all time for free .
Second disadvantage is this is a complex to operate for new users . Tab and window are too small to not easy to locate .
Writing code in not tidy so it is not easy to read.
If you leave these disadvantages ,then adobe Dreamweaver is a good application to develop a web applications .