Step by step learn how to earn money from Blog
Get advertisement for generating income on blogs and websites is a highly growing profession from last few years. Professional blogger create websites or blogs specially for generate money from it. To be a professional blogger is not required much computer programming,
If you want to know how to earn money from your blog then you’re not alone. More and more bloggers are finding that blogging is a profitable medium. Whether it be to earn a few extra dollars a week to feed their coffee habit, or making enough money to stop them having to get a part time job to get through college, or whether they’ve got it to a point where they are able to make a full time living from their blogging – there are tens of thousands of bloggers who make money blogging.
How To Get Money From Blog
Making money from websites or blogs is called monetization . To monetize you blog create a good quality content blog . Get the advertisements from monetizing networks .
But requires unique content for blog that attract visitors . There are many tools available on internet to create blogs without much knowledge of web programming . Submit it to some of the following Advertising program.
Advertising and associated Program’s
- Google Adsence: By submit site to Google AdSense, you can earn money from your online content. Google adsense is pay you to cost per click when visitor click on ad placed in your website .
- Amazon associates: Amazon’s affiliate program has been one of my big movers in the last 12 months. I used to make a few odd dollars from it – however in recent times it has become a significant earner for me (in fact it’s now earned me over $100,000 since I started using it). Christmas time (and the lead up to it) is a particularly good time for Amazon – last December it would have ranked #2 on this list.
- Fastclick: Fastclick was an advertising network which was one of the most visited domains according to Alexa (from theadvertisements it serves on other websites). Fastclick paid publishers up to 65% of revenue it generated from ads on their sites. Fastclick’s minimum advertising campaign amount was 1,000 USD.
- BuySellAds: BuySellAds.com is an online advertising network based in Boston,Massachusetts. It was founded in 2008 by CEO Todd Garland.According to W3Techs, BuySellAds is used on 0.4% of all websites. Based on BuiltWith Trends, BuySellAds.com has grown by 39% in November 2011
- Chitika: Chitka continues to be a great performer for me on my blogs. They traditionally have worked best on product related blogs although their Premium ad units now convert well on a larger range of blogs.While I’ve focused a little less on Chitika in the last 6 months (mainly as I’ve released my own products and moved a little away from advertising) they do continue to perform well where I use them and over the time I’ve been using Chitika they’ve now earned me over a quarter of a million dollars – as a result I can’t recommend them enough!
Choose one of these and submit blog/website to it. when blog is qualified ,blogger get ads on his blog/website.
when visitor click on the AD ,the associated programs pay for it according there payment commitments . As soon as the traffics is increased on blog/website, advertisement income is also increased.