Home Treatment For Acne
Acne is a skin condition characterized by red pimples on the skin.Acne is especially effects on the face, due to inflamed or infected sebaceous glands and prevalent chiefly among adolescents.Some following home remedies are very useful remedies for acne & scars .
- Make a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey and apply on your pimples before you go to bed in the night. Wash it with warm water when you wake up in the morning. Do this for a fortnight and watch your pimples disappear.
- Not only are oranges good for overall health, you can use orange peels as a remedy for pimples too. Grind the peels, mix them with a few drops of water and apply it on your face.
- Mix a tablespoon each of fresh lime juice and groundnut oil and apply it on your face to avoid blackheads.
- Leave fresh mint juice on your face overnight to tame pimples.
- Take methi (fenugreek) leaves and make a paste. Apply it every night for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Take turmeric powder and neem leaves. Apply the mixture on your pimples. Leave it on your face for about half an hour.
- Take equal quantities of rose water and lime juice and apply the mixture on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Make a face-wash by adding fresh lime juice to a cup of unboiled milk and using it on your face.
- Take some tomato pulp and apply it on your face. Leave it for 45 minutes and wash it off.
- Take a few drops of gulab jal (rose-water) and mix it with sandalwood. Apply the paste on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Drink lot of water. water in a best source to drain access cavity from oily skin.
If problem as it persist than just go to doctor.Because if may be hormonal imbalance or lever low functioning.