How To Reduce Stress In life With Simple Tips
Today life is full of stress.When we feel that we can’t fight with pressure and this pressure comes in many shapes and forms, triggers physiological responses,this is called stress.Reduce stress is not so difficult.
These changes are described as the fight or response, a hard-wired reaction to perceived threats to our survival. To learn stress management is required for every person in today’s life.Do not let stress hijack your life. Here i write some simple tips to reduce stress and depression.
A few minutes of practice of daily meditation may alter the brain’s neural pathways, making you more resilient to stress.It’s free and simple. Sit up straight with both feet on the floor. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on reciting — out loud or silently — a positive mantra such as “I feel at peace” or “I love myself.” Place one hand on your belly to sync the mantra with your breaths. Let any distracting thoughts float by like clouds.
- Stay away from that people ,who don’t like you and who you don’t like.
- Do not compare yourself with every one.Because with comparison every time a inferiority complex develop in you and this cause stress.So to reduce stress, stop compare yourself with others.
- Choose one day in a week ,when you stay away from negative thinking.On that day try to think about good or positive thing .That thinking recharge you with positive energy.For example: Today is Friday. You decide this Sunday you do not think about any negative thought. when Sunday comes,be aware about negative thought. whole Sunday think,what is done positive with me.This simple reduce stress and depression.
- Take more water.Stress is result hormonal imbalance. Cortisol and epinephrine hormones are released by the body in situations that are interpreted as being dangerous.Consume lot of water reduce these type of hormones .So indirectly water is also a big stress controlling medicine.
- Take a 10-minute break and focus on your breath. Sit up straight. Eyes closed, with a hand on your belly. Slowly take breath through your nose, feeling the breath start in your abdomen and work its way to the top of your head. Reverse the process as you exhale through your mouth.With this technique your mind is feeling empty ,thought less and reduce stress.
- Create a “To do list” for your daily work.To do list mean thing and write everything you want to do today.