How To Submit Site To Google
[schema type=”review” url=”tectrick.org” name=”how to submit site to google” description=”Tutorial about how to submit site to google for indexing to improve ranking” author=”manu mahajan” ]
This article is about How To Submit Site To Google. Google webmaster tools are best tools for find website errors ,submit sitemap to google and other crawl reports.To Submit site to google firstly log on to google webmaster tools with your google account.
- On the right side of screen ADD site button shows ,click on it and a new window is open, here you enter your site url and click on submit.
- A verification window will appears.There has three methods for website verification.Here i choose html file upload type verification.
- Download the html file and upload it to root folder of website from cpanel. File name is looks like (googleaba36c9b438590c9.html)
- After upload click on the googleaba36c9b438590c9.html link shown in screen . If the page opens correctly,then click on the verify button .
- If all is write, a congratulation message appears.know the site is submitted to google .