Download And Install Whatsapp on Ipad
To Download and install whatsapp on ipad you have to follow these steps
- Plug in your iPad or iPod touch with your computer.
- Go to iTunes and download WhatsApp.
- Enter password when required and install the app.
Find WhatsApp.ipa file on pc
- On your Mac pc , open Finder and go to Home > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipa
- On Windows pc , go to C > Users > Username > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipad
Drag and Drop whatsapp.ipa to desktop and install
- Drag the WhatsApp.ipa to desktop.
- Now open iFunBox and click on Install App.
- Here you’d see the WhatsApp.ipa file. Open it.
- This will install the app on your iPad or the iPod touch.
Uninstall Whatsapp From Iphone
- On your iPhone now, uninstall WhatsApp, if already installed. If not simple download and install it.
- Follow the regular process of entering your mobile digits and verifying with the text message code.
Plugin in Iphone with pc and copy Libreary File To Pc
- Once done, go back to your computer and plug in your iPhone.
- Go to User Applications > WhatsApp > and copy Library and Documents files to the desktop.
Pluging Ipad or ipod with pc again
- Plug the iPhone out, and plug your iPad or iPod back in.
- Again, go to User Applications > WhatsApp > delete Document and Library folders and copy the two files from desktop – essentially replacing them.