What is WHEA Uncorrectable Error And Solution
WHEA Uncorrectable Error is a common error in Windows 10 . In this error computer screen get blue and computer restarts automatically . It is very frustrating condition . According to Microsoft website the reason of the blue screen is lack of latest or installation of any wrong software or hardware . In this article I am giving some basic checkpoints to solve this error .
Possible Causes and expected symptoms
- Computer is working correctly but latest updates are not installed in windows 10. This is a common cause to come the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR .
- RAM of computer is not working correctly .If the RAM is not working correctly then may be your pc will started ,but the error comes immediately after start of windows .
- CPU cooling fan is not working .may be your pc will started but the error comes immediately after start of windows when your Processor will get hot.
- Some of your computer hardware is damaged or not compatible with windows 10 .It comes when you are going to start a specific hardware .
- Some of application is not compatible .WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR comes when you are going to start a specific application .
There are some tricks to solve or fix this issue .
- First of all try to install all latest updates in window 10 .Most of your problems are solved with this easy method .To install updates Go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
- If the problem still not solved then run system restore to restore your pc in previous state .
- If WHEA Uncorrectable Error comes when the windows is going to load then it means it may be some hardware problem . In that case , shut down your pc . Open the cabinate of CPU . Remove the RAM from slot and clean it with a dry cloth . Blow the air in the RAM installation slot and reinstall the RAM .
- Uninstall a recently installed application .
- Try to start your computer without all external unnecessary hardware such as printer , camera etc .
- Open the cpu cabinate and check that if any cable is not in the running path of CPU fan .