Uninstall WordPress from localhost
WordPress is a favorite script of web bloggers and web designers . In Offline wordpress installation is best method for test codes or develop new website . But there is a confusion sometimes, when you want to uninstall wordpress from localhost .
Uninstall wordpress from localhost is not same as you un install it from Cpanel . In Cpanel or softaculous user has a one click uninstallation button but in localhost user have no one click option to remove wordpress such as Softaculous .
So In this case you need a different method to remove it . To do this follow these steps .This method in only useful if wordpress is installed on localhost using XAMPP software . Otherwise if it is installed using wamp then different method should be used used .
- Go to start menu of windows and then go to my computer .
- Then go to drive C: and locate the xampp folder .
- Locate “apps” folder Under “xampp” folder and open it .
- Find the folder name “wordpress” in the apps folder and open this folder .
- In this folder find “uninstall.exe” file. Double click on it to execute it . This will uninstall your localhost wordpress .