Solution Of Fatal Error – Out Of Memory allocated For Not Working Website
This is a major problem in website when traffic increased but website resources are low .Then you are facing a problem ,your website is not working and error comes “ Fatal Error – Out of memory allocated” displayed on the screen. This error comes when you try to open your website frontend or backend .The solution is you have to increase your memory limit or allocate more memory using php.ini file .
Increase Allocated Memory Using Php.Ini
In this article we will learn how to solve this problem permanently. This problem is due to low memory allocation for your website. To solve this problem you have to increase your resources limit . To increase memory allocation follow these steps.
- Login to cpanel using credentials .
- click on File Manager . Then go to the folder public_html .
- Find the folder name “CGI-bin” under the public_html.Open it.
- Then Locate php.in file in it .Right click on php.in and click on code edit button. If php.ini not found in the folder then you have to create it first . See bellow to learn how to create php.ini file .
- Write the Following code to increase the memory limit
- To Save the changes in this file click on save changes button in the right side and then refresh the page.
Create php.ini File To Allocate Memory
If php.in I file is not existed in the folder then you have to create the file using any text editor such as Notepad
- Open Notepad in your computer
- Write the code “Memory_Limit=128M” in the file .
- To save file select Save file as then file name is “php.ini” and file type is “All types”.
- Upload this file in CGI-Bin folder . Delete the cookies of your web history and refresh the page. Now your website memory allocation limit is increased . Reload webpage .